Proud Supporter of Michigan Marketing Educators/DECA
Polar ParadICE is proud to attend yearly DECA Conferences where Michigan High Schools prepare students to be leaders and entrepreneurs in marketing, finance, hospitality and management.
As we have an educational background, we are pleased to provide a healthy fruit juice granita to school stores. High school students, in the DECA program, enjoy continued profits over the school year as they engage in selling Polar ParadICE to their student body.
We Help You Get the Necessary Equipment for Frozen Drinks
We are excited to offer you our all inclusive offer that will ship to your school with everything you will need to get started. The following is what you will receive:
- A New BUNN Two Bowl Machine (Complete BUNN warranty)
- Six cases of our product
- Two mixing jugs
- Posters for advertising in your store
- Flavor Labels corresponding to the flavors of product
Machine Are Computerized & Stay Refrigerated 24/7. This means low maintenance. Depending on your facility's requirements it may be just minutes per day.
We offer an individualized step-by-step training session with your personnel to show how to keep the equipment in optimum operating condition.
In addition, we can be reached at any time with questions pertaining to these processes by phone or our contact form below.
New Clients to Polar ParadICE 2018
Bunn Ultra 2
To access BUNN's Online Learning Center, go to their Ultra 2 HP page for instructions in both English and Spanish. There are four videos that cover all you need to know about your new BUNN.
- The Installation Video shows how to put the machine together initially and after cleaning.
- The Care and Cleaning Video explains how to take the machine apart for cleaning and sanitizing.
- The Programming Video explains how to reprogram the machine and we do not recommend that this is done by any personnel outside of our company.
- The Preventative Maintenance is the maintenance that we perform on the machine once per year.
BUNN Machine Highlights
- Easy and quiet operation
- Reliable performance
- Long–term dependability
- Patented Reversing Auger Design - Quickens freeze time and reduces air mixing
- Very simple to program and run touchpad display- Guides cleaning and preventive maintenance
- Refrigeration System internally Monitored - Ensures long lasting performance
- Two Large 3-gallon (11.4 liter) Hoppers - Allows for optimum cooling and serving capacity
- Sanitation listed by NSF to Standard 6 and 18 (including dairy & alcohol)
- Safety listed ETL to UL Standard (UL 471) and CSA Standard (C22.2 No. 120)
- Requires 115 Volt / 20 amp dedicated circuit
- Width: 16", Depth: 25", Height: 32", Weight: 137lbs